Hospice care focuses more on symptom and pain management, rather than on curing the patient. When medical treatments are no longer helpful, or if the patient no longer wants to continue treatment, physicians can recommend hospice care to ensure that the patient still lives a relatively comfortable and pain-free life.
At EQUANIMITY Hospice & Palliative Care, INC., we offer medical direction and guidance for hospice patients. With this service, we aim to:
- Assist the patient with the psychosocial, spiritual, and emotional aspects of dying
- Assist the patient with tasks they can no longer complete on their own
- Coach and educate the family on how to care for the patient
- Provide special services like physical or speech therapy if needed
- Manage the patient’s symptoms and pain
EQUANIMITY Hospice & Palliative Care, INC. is a full-stop hospice and palliative care provider that can provide you with a wide range of medical direction services for hospice patients that you can truly rely on. For more information, please don’t think twice about calling us at 909-777-3472.